Southview Border Collies
PURCHASE AGREEMENT INCLUDING NON-BREEDING CONTRACT
This contract is entered into between Heidi Beckett ( herein known as Breeder) and
_____________________________________ (herein known as Buyer)
BREEDER: HEIDI BECKETT
18975 Brock Road, Sunderland Ontario Canada
DESCRIPTION OF DOG
DATE OF BIRTH:
_________________ MALE _________ _____FEMALE
_________ __________RED TRI _____________CHOCOLATE MERLE
___________________BLACK TRI _____________BLACK / WHITE ___________________RED / WHITE ____________ SLATE BLUE MERLE
The following are obligations agreed upon by both the Breeder and Buyer for the sale transaction of the above-mentioned dog.
1. As payment for said dog, buyer agrees to pay the Breeder the sum of $
2. Payment in full is due before buyer takes possession of said dog.
3. The Breeder Agrees, to the best of their knowledge, that the dog purchased by the Buyer is free from any communicable diseases and is of sound body, stable temperament and is in good general health with vaccinations and de-worming, also providing a medical record indicating such.
4. This dog is guaranteed for TWO years from date of purchase against all genetic diseases. Buyer must have dog examined by their own vet and a copy of all findings must be made available to Breeders Vet. Breeder has the right to have dog examined by her own vet. If it is found that dog has a genetic health issue, either a refund will be given or a replacement puppy of breeders choosing will be provided from her next litter with available puppies.
5. Your dog is a pure-bred Border Collie. Breeder agrees to take the sole responsibility of transferring ownership of the dog. Buyer agrees to a NON-BREEDING CONTRACT - which will be kept on file with Heidi Beckett (Breeder). By signing this contract, buyer agrees to ensure said dog is not bred or allowed to produce a litter before they are altered. If these circumstances were to happen the seller has the right to take back said dog and puppies and no expense.
6. The Buyer agrees it is their responsibility to arrange to have said dog spayed or neutered by the age of 18 months. Buyer agrees to provide Breeder with a certificate from a competent veterinarian stating this fact. Breeder has the right to repossess the dog to ensure it’s alteration at Buyer’s expense before Buyer can retain ownership
7. Papers for Registration to be provided by the Breeder upon receipt of the alteration certificate unless otherwise agreed upon.
8. Buyer acknowledges that said dogs temperament may change with lack of proper training and discipline, or if dog is mishandled or abused.
9. Buyer agrees to provide proper nutritional requirements and to maintain a healthy lifestyle for said dog. Ensure dog lives a lifestyle that is suited to the breed. Recommended food for this dog is RAW, if it is not reasonable for buyer to feed raw, we recommend a grain free diet supplied by Orijen,
10. Buyer agrees that it is their responsibility to familiarize themselves with the breed of said dogs and understand the nature of the breed and any medical conditions related to the breed.
11. Buyer is in no uncertain terms to rehome, surrender, or give away said dog without consulting with the breeder first. We will do our utmost best to either take dog back IF there is an issue unresolved due to no fault of the buyer. Or find a suitable home for the dog. No money will be refunded in any circumstance.
12. This contract is only valid while the Breeder is breeding Border Collies. Should Breeder cease breeding said dogs, for any reason, this contact will become null and void.
13. Any conflicts between Breeder and Buyer are to be dealt with in the town of Sunderland, ON, Canada.
I have read, understand, and agree to the conditions of this contract by placing my signature on the line below.
BREEDER____Heidi Beckett___________DATE: _________________________